Supplementary data for the article: Lješević, M.; Gojgić-Cvijović, G.; Ieda, T.; Hashimoto, S.; Nakano, T.; Bulatović, S.; Ilić, M.; Beškoski, V. Biodegradation of the Aromatic Fraction from Petroleum Diesel Fuel by Oerskovia Sp. Followed by Comprehensive GC×GC-TOF MS. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2019, 363, 227–232. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2018.10.005
Gojgić-Cvijović, Gordana D.
Ilić, Mila V.
Other (Published version)
MetadataShow full item record
Keywords:Biodegradation / GC×GC-TOF MS / Oerskovia sp. / PAHs / Petroleum diesel fuel
Source:Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2019
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) grassroot project “Capacity building for analysis and reduction measures of persistent organic pollutants in Serbia”
- Simultaneous Bioremediation and Soilification of Degraded Areas to Preserve Natural Resources of Biologically Active Substances, and Development and Production of Biomaterials and Dietetic Products (RS-43004)
- Supplementary material for: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0304389418308951?via%3Dihub
- Related to published version: http://cherry.chem.bg.ac.rs/handle/123456789/351
- Related to accepted version: http://cherry.chem.bg.ac.rs/handle/123456789/2800