Enzymatic glucose biosensor based on manganese dioxide nanoparticles decorated on graphene nanoribbons
Authorized Users Only
Đurđić, Slađana Z.
Article (Accepted Version)
MetadataShow full item record
A disposable glucose biosensor was prepared using nanoparticles of MnO2 decorated on graphene nanoribbons by surface modification with drop coating with the GOx and Nafion (R). Tested material was synthesized and characterized using several techniques. The biosensor could be operated under physiological conditions (0.1 M phosphate buffer, pH 7.4) and exhibited good reproducibility and stability. The linear range for the amperometric response of the biosensor at operating potential of +0.50 (versus Ag/AgCl) was from 0.1 to 1.4 mmol/l, with a detection limit of 0.05 mmol/l and high sensitivity of 56.32 mu A/mmol cm(2). Developed method was tested toward glucose quantification in real samples with satisfactory accuracy and precision.
Keywords:Glucose biosensor / Graphene nanoribbons / Manganese dioxide / Screen printed electrodes
Source:Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 2018, 823, 610-616
- Elsevier Science Sa, Lausanne
- Application of advanced oxidation processes and nanostructured oxide materials for the removal of pollutants from the environment, development and optimisation of instrumental techniques for efficiency monitoring (RS-172030)
- Strengthening of the MagBioVin Research and Innovation Team for Development of Novel Approaches for Tumour Therapy based on Nanostructured Materials (EU-621375)
- Education of Modern Analytical and Bioanalytical Methods
- This is peer-reviewed version of the following article: Vukojević, V.; Djurdjić, S.; Ognjanović, M.; Fabián, M.; Samphao, A.; Kalcher, K.; Stanković, D. M. Enzymatic Glucose Biosensor Based on Manganese Dioxide Nanoparticles Decorated on Graphene Nanoribbons. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry 2018, 823, 610–616. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jelechem.2018.07.013
- Supplementary material: http://cherry.chem.bg.ac.rs/handle/123456789/2988