Synthesis of endoperoxides by domino reactions of ketones and molecular oxygen
AuthorsNovković, Luka P.
Article (Published version)
MetadataShow full item record
Domino reactions of ketones with molecular oxygen in the presence of potassium hydroxide and potassium t-butoxide afford cyclic hydroperoxy acetals (3,5-dihydroxy-1,2-dioxanes). Mixed endoperoxides can also be obtained in a three-component reaction of two ketones and oxygen.
Source:RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 120, 99577-99584
- Royal Soc Chemistry, Cambridge
- The development of new synthetic methods and their application in the synthesis of natural products and biologically active molecules (RS-172027)
- Reinforcement of the Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade, towards becoming a Center of Excellence in the region of WB for Molecular Biotechnology and Food research (EU-256716)
- humanitarian foundation Hrast
- Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts [F193]
- Supplementary material: http://cherry.chem.bg.ac.rs/handle/123456789/3442