Supplementary data for article: Vasić, V.; Gašić, U.; Stanković, D.; Lušić, D.; Vukić-Lušić, D.; Milojković-Opsenica, D.; Tešić, Ž.; Trifković, J. Towards Better Quality Criteria of European Honeydew Honey: Phenolic Profile and Antioxidant Capacity. Food Chemistry 2019, 274, 629–641. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2018.09.045
Gašić, Uroš M.
Tešić, Živoslav Lj.
Other (Published version)
MetadataShow full item record
Keywords:Honeydew honey / Phenolic profile / UHPLC-LTQ OrbiTrap MS / UHPLC-DAD-MS/MS / Pattern recognition methods / Antioxidant activity
Source:Food Chemistry, 2019
- Elsevier Sci Ltd, Oxford
- Structure-properties relationships of natural and synthetic molecules and their metal complexes (RS-172017)
- Strengthening of the MagBioVin Research and Innovation Team for Development of Novel Approaches for Tumour Therapy based on Nanostructured Materials (EU-621375)
- Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia, Croatia
- Related to accepted version: http://cherry.chem.bg.ac.rs/handle/123456789/2917
- Related to published version: http://cherry.chem.bg.ac.rs/handle/123456789/2235
- Supplementary material for: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0308814618316169?via%3Dihub