Supplementary data for article: Simić, S.; Jeremic, S.; Djokic, L.; Božić, N.; Vujčić, Z.; Lončar, N.; Senthamaraikannan, R.; Babu, R.; Opsenica, I. M.; Nikodinovic-Runic, J. Development of an Efficient Biocatalytic System Based on Bacterial Laccase for the Oxidation of Selected 1,4-Dihydropyridines. Enzyme and Microbial Technology 2020, 132. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enzmictec.2019.109411
Lončar, Nikola L.
Babu, Ramesh P.
Other (Published version)
MetadataShow full item record
Keywords:1,4-dihydropyridines / Bacterial nanocellulose / Immobilization / Laccase / Whole-cell biocatalysis
Source:Enzyme and Microbial Technology, 2020
- Microbial diversity study and characterization of beneficial environmental microorganisms (RS-173048)
- Production, purification and characterization of enzymes and small molecules and their application as soluble or immobilized in food biotechnology, biofuels production and environmental protection (RS-172048)
- The synthesis of aminoquinoline-based antimalarials and botulinum neurotoxin A inhibitors (RS-172008)
- Supplementary material for: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0141022919301498?via%3Dihub#bibl0005
- Related to published version: http://cherry.chem.bg.ac.rs/handle/123456789/3356