Supplementary data for article: Nikolić, S.; Opsenica, D. M.; Filipović, V.; Dojčinović, B.; Arandelović, S.; Radulović, S.; Grgurić-Šipka, S. Strong in Vitro Cytotoxic Potential of New Ruthenium-Cymene Complexes. Organometallics 2015, 34 (14), 3464–3473. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.organomet.5b00041
Opsenica, Dejan M.
Dojčinović, Biljana P.
Other (Published version)
MetadataShow full item record
- Amer Chemical Soc, Washington
- Rational design and synthesis of biologically active and coordination compounds and functional materials, relevant for (bio)nanotechnology (RS-172035)
- The synthesis of aminoquinoline-based antimalarials and botulinum neurotoxin A inhibitors (RS-172008)
- Pharmacodynamic and pharmacogenomic research of new drugs in the treatment of solid tumors (RS-41026)
- Reinforcement of the Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade, towards becoming a Center of Excellence in the region of WB for Molecular Biotechnology and Food research (EU-256716)