Supplementary material for the article: Stanković, B.; Ostojić, B. D.; Gruden, M.; Popović, A.; Đorđević, D. S. Substituted Naphthalenes: Stability, Conformational Flexibility and Description of Bonding Based on ETS-NOCV Method. Chemical Physics Letters 2016, 661, 136–142. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cplett.2016.08.056
AuthorsStanković, Branislav S.
Ostojić, Bojana D.
Popović, Aleksandar R.
Đorđević, Dragana S.
Other (Published version)
MetadataShow full item record
Source:Chemical Physics Letters, 2016
- Elsevier Science Bv, Amsterdam
- Modeling and Numerical Simulations of Complex Many-Body Systems (RS-171017)
- The study of physicochemical and biochemical processes in living environment that have impacts on pollution and the investigation of possibilities for minimizing the consequences (RS-172001)
- Dynamics of nonlinear physicochemical and biochemical systems with modeling and predicting of their behavior under nonequilibrium conditions (RS-172015)
- Rational design and synthesis of biologically active and coordination compounds and functional materials, relevant for (bio)nanotechnology (RS-172035)