Supplementary data for the article: Milenković, I.; Mitrović, A.; Algarra, M.; Lázaro-Martínez, J. M.; Rodríguez-Castellón, E.; Maksimović, V.; Spasić, S. Z.; Beškoski, V. P.; Radotić, K. Interaction of Carbohydrate Coated Cerium-Oxide Nanoparticles with Wheat and Pea: Stress Induction Potential and Effect on Development. Plants 2019, 8 (11). https://doi.org/10.3390/plants8110478
Mitrović, Aleksandra D.
Lázaro-Martínez, Juan M.
Spasić, Slađana Z.
Other (Published version)
MetadataShow full item record
Keywords:Phenolic profile / Total phenolic content / Characterization / Germination / Growth / Nanomaterial / Plant / Total antioxidative activity
- Synthesis, processing and characterization of nanostructured materials for application in the field of energy, mechanical engineering, environmental protection and biomedicine (RS-45012)
- Simultaneous Bioremediation and Soilification of Degraded Areas to Preserve Natural Resources of Biologically Active Substances, and Development and Production of Biomaterials and Dietetic Products (RS-43004)
- The membranes as sites of interaction between the intracellular and apoplastic environments: studies of the bioenergetics and signaling using biophysical and biochemical techniques. (RS-173040)
- Study of structure-function relationships in the plant cell wall and modifications of the wall structure by enzyme engineering (RS-173017)
- Fishes as water quality indicators in open waters of Serbia (RS-173045)
- project RTI2018-099668-BC22 of Ministerio de Ciencia, Innovación y Universidades
- ARDITI-Agência Regional para o Desenvolvimento da Investigação Tecnologia e Inovação, project M1420-01-0145-FEDER-000005 - Centro de Química da Madeira - CQM+