Allergenomics of the tick Ixodes ricinus reveal important α-Gal-carrying IgE-binding proteins in red meat allergy
Authorized Users Only
Commins, Scott P.
Platts-Mills, Thomas A. E.
van Hage, Marianne
Article (Published version)
MetadataShow full item record
Keywords:allergenomics / red meat allergy / saliva / ticks / α-Gal
Source:Allergy: European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 2020, 75, 1, 217-220
- The Swedish Research Council.
- The Stockholm County Council (ALF project).
- The Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association's Research Foundation.
- The King Gustaf V 80th Birthday Foundation.
- The Swedish Heart‐Lung Foundation.
- The Hesselman Foundation.
- The Konsul Th C Bergh Foundation.
- The Swedish Cancer and Allergy Foundation.
- The Magnus Bergvall Foundation.
- The Swedish Association for Allergology.
- The European Union's Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Program—ID‐LYME GA No. 720480.
- FoodEnTwin-Twinning of research activities for the frontier research in the fields of food, nutrition and environmental omics (EU-810752)
- Molecular properties and modifications of some respiratory and nutritional allergens (RS-172024)